DENIALS MANAGEMENT: KEY ASSESSMENT STEPS TO PREVENT AND RECOVER REPETITIVE REVENUE LEAKAGE
MedAssets, December 5, 2005
True or False? A reduction in A/R days is a direct result of an effective denials management program. False. In fact, the exact opposite may be true. The following white paper explains why this common misperception and traditional denials management methods may not be the most effective means of preventing or recovering revenue losses. Learn the key assessment steps needed to implement solutions that can deliver ongoing annuity of recoverable revenue to improve the bottom line, all the while remaining compliant with third-party payer requirements. BY: MedAssets Alpharetta, GA www.medassets.com (PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law