PREPARING FOR THE FORM 990, SCHEDULE K: NO TIME TO KILL
Will my organization be ready to report its private business use of tax-exempt bond proceeds on the Form 990, Schedule K to 1/10th of 1 percent for the 2009 tax year? How do we get started, how long will it take to prepare this calculation and how much will this cost?
Digital Assurance Certification
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus