Creating Efficiency and Benchmarks in the Recruitment Process
Carondelet Health sought to improve candidates and ensure that their system was the employer of choice in the Kansas City area, while confronting a challenging labor market. Working in partnership with Pinstripe, Carondelet Health was able to implement a more streamlined recruitment process, provide hiring managers better qualified candidates, reduce overall labor costs, decrease time-to-fill, reduce the ratio of separations to hires, and increase year-over-year nursing hires.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest