Beyond Productivity: A New Approach to Controlling Healthcare Labor Costs
Healthcare organizations strive to provide excellent care while struggling to keep costs in line with expectations. More often that not, organizations meet their general productivity goals but labor expenses exceed-and confound-expectations. How can you achieve and maintain a patient-focused organization and a desirable work environment, given that cost control and accountability across the enterprise are also imperative? Is there a better way to manage workforce productivity? Read this compelling whitepaper from Kronos and learn how their guided analytics approach can help you gain visibility, guidance and control.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts