Beyond Productivity: A New Approach to Controlling Healthcare Labor Costs
Healthcare organizations strive to provide excellent care while struggling to keep costs in line with expectations. More often that not, organizations meet their general productivity goals but labor expenses exceed-and confound-expectations. How can you achieve and maintain a patient-focused organization and a desirable work environment, given that cost control and accountability across the enterprise are also imperative? Is there a better way to manage workforce productivity? Read this compelling whitepaper from Kronos and learn how their guided analytics approach can help you gain visibility, guidance and control.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013