Beyond Productivity: A New Approach to Controlling Healthcare Labor Costs
Healthcare organizations strive to provide excellent care while struggling to keep costs in line with expectations. More often that not, organizations meet their general productivity goals but labor expenses exceed-and confound-expectations. How can you achieve and maintain a patient-focused organization and a desirable work environment, given that cost control and accountability across the enterprise are also imperative? Is there a better way to manage workforce productivity? Read this compelling whitepaper from Kronos and learn how their guided analytics approach can help you gain visibility, guidance and control.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints