Healthcare Thought Leaders Share Their Experiences and Advice on What to Look For In a Recruitment Partner
Today's healthcare organizations are faced with increasing pressure to reduce overall labor costs while improving the quality of patient care. To compete, they need to access the best talent requiring a combination of the latest talent technologies coupled with exceptional recruiting expertise. As part of a commitment to healthcare and continuously raising the bar, Pinstripe Healthcare is interviewing the nation's best healthcare organizations to better understand their needs and what they value in a partner. Following is the feedback collected from leaders of these organizations.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers