Healthcare Thought Leaders Share Their Experiences and Advice on What to Look For In a Recruitment Partner
Today's healthcare organizations are faced with increasing pressure to reduce overall labor costs while improving the quality of patient care. To compete, they need to access the best talent requiring a combination of the latest talent technologies coupled with exceptional recruiting expertise. As part of a commitment to healthcare and continuously raising the bar, Pinstripe Healthcare is interviewing the nation's best healthcare organizations to better understand their needs and what they value in a partner. Following is the feedback collected from leaders of these organizations.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny