Healthcare Thought Leaders Share Their Experiences and Advice on What to Look For In a Recruitment Partner
Today's healthcare organizations are faced with increasing pressure to reduce overall labor costs while improving the quality of patient care. To compete, they need to access the best talent requiring a combination of the latest talent technologies coupled with exceptional recruiting expertise. As part of a commitment to healthcare and continuously raising the bar, Pinstripe Healthcare is interviewing the nation's best healthcare organizations to better understand their needs and what they value in a partner. Following is the feedback collected from leaders of these organizations.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening