Healthcare Thought Leaders Share Their Experiences and Advice on What to Look For In a Recruitment Partner
Today's healthcare organizations are faced with increasing pressure to reduce overall labor costs while improving the quality of patient care. To compete, they need to access the best talent requiring a combination of the latest talent technologies coupled with exceptional recruiting expertise. As part of a commitment to healthcare and continuously raising the bar, Pinstripe Healthcare is interviewing the nation's best healthcare organizations to better understand their needs and what they value in a partner. Following is the feedback collected from leaders of these organizations.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'