Success Profile: DCH Health System
This case study tells how DCH Health System in Tuscaloosa, Ala., used the electronic Financial Record™ (eFR®) to streamline and transform its business office workflow with impressive results. The organization eliminated manual procedures and reduced its costs, denials, AR days and $23.9 million in receivables while identifying and addressing negative trends and measuring staff productivity. Find out how even a well-tuned CBO can make significant gains by adding the eFR's productivity, imaging and reporting capability.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data