Combating Health Care Fraud: State-of-the-art methods for detection and prevention of fraud, waste and abuse in the health care industry
Health care fraud and abuse is a huge financial burden on a system that is facing unprecedented pressure for cost containment. It?s estimated that claims fraud costs the industry $68 billion to $226 billion each year. Learn how advanced analytics enable you to make predictive, accurate claims decisions before claims are paid, and how easily you can integrate your claims payment processes to improve recovery and prosecution efforts.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US