Combating Health Care Fraud: State-of-the-art methods for detection and prevention of fraud, waste and abuse in the health care industry
Health care fraud and abuse is a huge financial burden on a system that is facing unprecedented pressure for cost containment. It?s estimated that claims fraud costs the industry $68 billion to $226 billion each year. Learn how advanced analytics enable you to make predictive, accurate claims decisions before claims are paid, and how easily you can integrate your claims payment processes to improve recovery and prosecution efforts.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives