Combating Health Care Fraud: State-of-the-art methods for detection and prevention of fraud, waste and abuse in the health care industry
Health care fraud and abuse is a huge financial burden on a system that is facing unprecedented pressure for cost containment. It?s estimated that claims fraud costs the industry $68 billion to $226 billion each year. Learn how advanced analytics enable you to make predictive, accurate claims decisions before claims are paid, and how easily you can integrate your claims payment processes to improve recovery and prosecution efforts.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream