Five Steps to Advance Quality Care Through Optimal Staffing
Decisions on deploying the most qualified employees to the ideal location at precisely the right time are never far from a manager's mind. Managing a workforce's productivity is not only challenging, it's never-ending.
This white paper explores a conceptual framework for managing your workforce—the plan you create to deploy your staff, the way you execute your plan, how you analyze and respond to labor management problems, and what you learn to make the process better.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- The Flourishing Medical Tourism Business in America
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages