Five Steps to Advance Quality Care Through Optimal Staffing
Decisions on deploying the most qualified employees to the ideal location at precisely the right time are never far from a manager's mind. Managing a workforce's productivity is not only challenging, it's never-ending.
This white paper explores a conceptual framework for managing your workforce—the plan you create to deploy your staff, the way you execute your plan, how you analyze and respond to labor management problems, and what you learn to make the process better.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big