Five Steps to Advance Quality Care Through Optimal Staffing
Decisions on deploying the most qualified employees to the ideal location at precisely the right time are never far from a manager's mind. Managing a workforce's productivity is not only challenging, it's never-ending.
This white paper explores a conceptual framework for managing your workforce—the plan you create to deploy your staff, the way you execute your plan, how you analyze and respond to labor management problems, and what you learn to make the process better.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers