Five Steps to Advance Quality Care Through Optimal Staffing
Decisions on deploying the most qualified employees to the ideal location at precisely the right time are never far from a manager's mind. Managing a workforce's productivity is not only challenging, it's never-ending.
This white paper explores a conceptual framework for managing your workforce—the plan you create to deploy your staff, the way you execute your plan, how you analyze and respond to labor management problems, and what you learn to make the process better.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files