Five Steps to Advance Quality Care Through Optimal Staffing
Decisions on deploying the most qualified employees to the ideal location at precisely the right time are never far from a manager's mind. Managing a workforce's productivity is not only challenging, it's never-ending.
This white paper explores a conceptual framework for managing your workforce—the plan you create to deploy your staff, the way you execute your plan, how you analyze and respond to labor management problems, and what you learn to make the process better.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals