Six Things Hospitals Need to Know About Replacing Pagers With Smartphones
Pagers have been an essential part of healthcare communications for a long time due to their ability to provide reliable communications at a low cost.
But there is now a better solution that allows a large percentage of the user population of doctors, nurses, and administrators to consolidate to a single device. In fact, chances are good that these devices are already commonplace at your hospital.
Learn the six things you need to know about replacing pagers with smartphones.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers