Six Things Hospitals Need to Know About Replacing Pagers With Smartphones
Pagers have been an essential part of healthcare communications for a long time due to their ability to provide reliable communications at a low cost.
But there is now a better solution that allows a large percentage of the user population of doctors, nurses, and administrators to consolidate to a single device. In fact, chances are good that these devices are already commonplace at your hospital.
Learn the six things you need to know about replacing pagers with smartphones.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch