Six Things Hospitals Need to Know About Replacing Pagers With Smartphones
Pagers have been an essential part of healthcare communications for a long time due to their ability to provide reliable communications at a low cost.
But there is now a better solution that allows a large percentage of the user population of doctors, nurses, and administrators to consolidate to a single device. In fact, chances are good that these devices are already commonplace at your hospital.
Learn the six things you need to know about replacing pagers with smartphones.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says