Healthcare IT: A Principled Approach
EMC Consulting working with our clients has built a set of guiding business principles for Healthcare IT organizations, principles that enable the realization of the full strategic value of their IT investments. The paper advises clients to ambitiously deploy IT where it can affect a variety of clinical, business, and operational outcomes.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care