Improving Radiology Revenue Opportunities for Community Hospitals Through Higher Quality Service Levels
Radisphere National Radiology Group is a leading radiology services provider combining on-site radiologists with the nation's largest group of remote subspecialists. Our white paper demonstrates how clinical quality in radiology can have a positive impact on a hospital's financial health. Data is provided that explains how the increase in outpatient imaging volumes along with a decrease of inpatient imaging procedures can add hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue each year - comparing imaging volumes to "good" and "bad" cholesterol.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'