Improving Radiology Revenue Opportunities for Community Hospitals Through Higher Quality Service Levels
Radisphere National Radiology Group is a leading radiology services provider combining on-site radiologists with the nation's largest group of remote subspecialists. Our white paper demonstrates how clinical quality in radiology can have a positive impact on a hospital's financial health. Data is provided that explains how the increase in outpatient imaging volumes along with a decrease of inpatient imaging procedures can add hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue each year - comparing imaging volumes to "good" and "bad" cholesterol.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care