Improving Radiology Revenue Opportunities for Community Hospitals Through Higher Quality Service Levels
Radisphere National Radiology Group is a leading radiology services provider combining on-site radiologists with the nation's largest group of remote subspecialists. Our white paper demonstrates how clinical quality in radiology can have a positive impact on a hospital's financial health. Data is provided that explains how the increase in outpatient imaging volumes along with a decrease of inpatient imaging procedures can add hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue each year - comparing imaging volumes to "good" and "bad" cholesterol.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts