Interim Leadership-Healthcare's Future Talent Strategy
A number of demographic, economic, and political issues are expected to create a critical shortage of senior healthcare executives at the very time utilization of healthcare services is predicted to skyrocket. One strategy that many healthcare organizations are utilizing to meet the supply and demand issue is Interim Leadership. In the white paper, "Interim Leadership-Healthcare”s Future Talent Strategy," learn why healthcare organizations now hire an interim leader as soon as an executive- or management-level position becomes open.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts