The Influence of Reform on Local Coverage and Utilization
This research from Thomson Reuters explores the features of healthcare reform that pertain to insurance coverage and utilization projections, and it presents methods for estimating insurance coverage changes in a local market. By understanding these implications of healthcare reform, hospital executives can begin to take the next steps to understand utilization trending in their local markets.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US