The Influence of Reform on Local Coverage and Utilization
This research from Thomson Reuters explores the features of healthcare reform that pertain to insurance coverage and utilization projections, and it presents methods for estimating insurance coverage changes in a local market. By understanding these implications of healthcare reform, hospital executives can begin to take the next steps to understand utilization trending in their local markets.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients