The Influence of Reform on Local Coverage and Utilization
This research from Thomson Reuters explores the features of healthcare reform that pertain to insurance coverage and utilization projections, and it presents methods for estimating insurance coverage changes in a local market. By understanding these implications of healthcare reform, hospital executives can begin to take the next steps to understand utilization trending in their local markets.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts