The Cornerstones of Accountable Care
The Accountable Care Organization is emerging as an important care delivery and financing model. Provider organizations around the country are considering whether to form an Accountable Care Organization. Many of these organizations are recognizing that the very process of developing an ACO addresses essential capabilities that providers must have to thrive in the post-healthcare reform environment. So the question appropriately shifts from "Should we be an ACO?" to simply "What should we do to be ready?"
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers