Will Opportunities be Leveraged or Squandered?
ICD-10 implementation will be the most significant change in U.S. health care IT to date. Given its scope and complexity, ICD-10 implementation has the potential to overtake Y2K in terms of impact and cost. Health plans and providers that embrace the technology change—along with redesigned business processes that facilitate cost savings and new capabilities—will be best positioned to integrate their remediation efforts with other corporate initiatives and determine opportunities to optimize the overall business. Learn more.>
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers