Will Opportunities be Leveraged or Squandered?
ICD-10 implementation will be the most significant change in U.S. health care IT to date. Given its scope and complexity, ICD-10 implementation has the potential to overtake Y2K in terms of impact and cost. Health plans and providers that embrace the technology change—along with redesigned business processes that facilitate cost savings and new capabilities—will be best positioned to integrate their remediation efforts with other corporate initiatives and determine opportunities to optimize the overall business. Learn more.>
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data