Will Opportunities be Leveraged or Squandered?
ICD-10 implementation will be the most significant change in U.S. health care IT to date. Given its scope and complexity, ICD-10 implementation has the potential to overtake Y2K in terms of impact and cost. Health plans and providers that embrace the technology change—along with redesigned business processes that facilitate cost savings and new capabilities—will be best positioned to integrate their remediation efforts with other corporate initiatives and determine opportunities to optimize the overall business. Learn more.>
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer