Will Opportunities be Leveraged or Squandered?
ICD-10 implementation will be the most significant change in U.S. health care IT to date. Given its scope and complexity, ICD-10 implementation has the potential to overtake Y2K in terms of impact and cost. Health plans and providers that embrace the technology change—along with redesigned business processes that facilitate cost savings and new capabilities—will be best positioned to integrate their remediation efforts with other corporate initiatives and determine opportunities to optimize the overall business. Learn more.>
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions