Defining Organizational Values with One Question
Would you believe that effectively guiding your organization's values, culture and performance is as simple as asking yourself one question? Hint: It's more personal than you think.
Healthcare executive, Richard Jackson, reveals that what you believe and value, as a leader, is the primary driver of the beliefs and behaviors of your associates and organization. In this article, he shares surprising insights and examples applicable to emerging and veteran executives alike.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers