Health Payer Innovations: Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining New Members
Today's health care marketplace is continually evolving ? most recently in response to health reform laws, emerging technologies and social media. Health plans are compelled to refocus member outreach efforts to remain competitive and relevant in the eyes of Web-savvy members. This e-book conveniently consolidates a variety of articles covering topics such as how to turn social media into a recruitment tool, create personal health coaching programs, and see health reform as an opportunity to educate and build retention.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers