Health Payer Innovations: Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining New Members
Today's health care marketplace is continually evolving ? most recently in response to health reform laws, emerging technologies and social media. Health plans are compelled to refocus member outreach efforts to remain competitive and relevant in the eyes of Web-savvy members. This e-book conveniently consolidates a variety of articles covering topics such as how to turn social media into a recruitment tool, create personal health coaching programs, and see health reform as an opportunity to educate and build retention.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013