Health Payer Innovations: Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining New Members
Today's health care marketplace is continually evolving ? most recently in response to health reform laws, emerging technologies and social media. Health plans are compelled to refocus member outreach efforts to remain competitive and relevant in the eyes of Web-savvy members. This e-book conveniently consolidates a variety of articles covering topics such as how to turn social media into a recruitment tool, create personal health coaching programs, and see health reform as an opportunity to educate and build retention.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts