Tackling US Health Plan Challenges with Advanced Analytics
Three new challenges are altering the way US health plans do business: the need to respond to health care reform, the shift from wholesale to retail business models and the current efforts to bend the cost curve. This white paper analyzes each of these challenges in detail and provides three case studies to show how companies have applied advanced analytics to successfully overcome these new industry challenges.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus