Tackling US Health Plan Challenges with Advanced Analytics
Three new challenges are altering the way US health plans do business: the need to respond to health care reform, the shift from wholesale to retail business models and the current efforts to bend the cost curve. This white paper analyzes each of these challenges in detail and provides three case studies to show how companies have applied advanced analytics to successfully overcome these new industry challenges.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts