Patient & Family Engagement — Using Patient-Facing Technologies to Improve the Quality of Patient Care
Understanding the needs of patients and devising a strategy to deliver comprehensive patient engagement requires focused planning beyond the initial requirements of federal regulations. Ultimately, the impact on patient satisfaction and improvements to clinical outcomes — along with cost reductions from improved operational efficiency and risk management — will yield immeasurable benefits to hospitals that proactively embrace patient engagement in conjunction with other healthcare transformation initiatives. Learn how you can make substantial strides in engaging and empowering patients using technology and tools available today.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care