Patient & Family Engagement — Using Patient-Facing Technologies to Improve the Quality of Patient Care
Understanding the needs of patients and devising a strategy to deliver comprehensive patient engagement requires focused planning beyond the initial requirements of federal regulations. Ultimately, the impact on patient satisfaction and improvements to clinical outcomes — along with cost reductions from improved operational efficiency and risk management — will yield immeasurable benefits to hospitals that proactively embrace patient engagement in conjunction with other healthcare transformation initiatives. Learn how you can make substantial strides in engaging and empowering patients using technology and tools available today.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised