Six Key Strategies for Reducing Clinical Supply Costs
Many hospitals and health systems are missing a significant opportunity to reduce clinical supply expenses by taking a cost-reduction approach that is too narrow.
In this white paper, you'll learn six detailed strategies for reducing clinical supply costs, along with brief case studies that describe the strategies — and their benefits — in action.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse