Six Key Strategies for Reducing Clinical Supply Costs
Many hospitals and health systems are missing a significant opportunity to reduce clinical supply expenses by taking a cost-reduction approach that is too narrow.
In this white paper, you'll learn six detailed strategies for reducing clinical supply costs, along with brief case studies that describe the strategies — and their benefits — in action.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers