Six Key Strategies for Reducing Clinical Supply Costs
Many hospitals and health systems are missing a significant opportunity to reduce clinical supply expenses by taking a cost-reduction approach that is too narrow.
In this white paper, you'll learn six detailed strategies for reducing clinical supply costs, along with brief case studies that describe the strategies — and their benefits — in action.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool