Six Key Strategies for Reducing Clinical Supply Costs
Many hospitals and health systems are missing a significant opportunity to reduce clinical supply expenses by taking a cost-reduction approach that is too narrow.
In this white paper, you'll learn six detailed strategies for reducing clinical supply costs, along with brief case studies that describe the strategies — and their benefits — in action.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments