Six Key Strategies for Reducing Clinical Supply Costs
Many hospitals and health systems are missing a significant opportunity to reduce clinical supply expenses by taking a cost-reduction approach that is too narrow.
In this white paper, you'll learn six detailed strategies for reducing clinical supply costs, along with brief case studies that describe the strategies — and their benefits — in action.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts