Premier accountable care collaboratives — Driving to a people-centered health system
Accountable care organizations (ACOs) are designed to closely connect groups of providers who are willing and able to take responsibility for improving the overall health status, care efficiency and experience for a defined population of patients. Based on years of experience with successful collaboratives, the Premier healthcare alliance has developed a proven model for the collaborative execution of common goals, and leading the charge to sustainable ACOs by developing, measuring and delivering effective, efficient healthcare.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts