The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
The evidence presented within the newly published hallmark document, "The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home," illustrates the clinical and financial value of integrating chiropractic services into primary care. This paper solidly articulates the added benefits of integrating chiropractic care into the team-based approach of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and makes the case that inclusion of Doctors of Chiropractic in the healthcare team will allow primary care providers to strengthen an already enhanced healthcare delivery model.
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening