Measuring and Improving ED Speed
Emergency department visits are already long, and they're getting longer. According to the 2010 Emergency Department Pulse Report from Press Ganey Associates, Inc., the average emergency room visit last year averaged four hours and seven minutes. It's the longest time they've ever recorded, a full 30 minutes longer than their first report in 2002.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers