Successful EHR Change Management
Implementing a new electronic health records (EHR) system is a big change for your practice. Successful management of that change involves thinking about technology and your staff. Learn more about embracing EHR technology and engaging your team using HP?s guide to assessment, documentation and goal setting — CLICK TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs