Successful EHR Change Management
Implementing a new electronic health records (EHR) system is a big change for your practice. Successful management of that change involves thinking about technology and your staff. Learn more about embracing EHR technology and engaging your team using HP?s guide to assessment, documentation and goal setting — CLICK TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening