Community Health Network implements system-wide workflow process improvements supported by technology in revenue cycle operations, realizes $26.7 million in cash improvement
Ranked among the nation's most integrated health systems, Community Health Network (CHN), set out to accelerate revenue cycle performance during a system-wide organizational improvement initiative. Sustainable revenue for one of Central Indiana's largest not-for-profit health systems depended on elevating key performance indicators for its four Indianapolis hospitals from historically good levels to best-practice levels.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised