Community Health Network implements system-wide workflow process improvements supported by technology in revenue cycle operations, realizes $26.7 million in cash improvement
Ranked among the nation's most integrated health systems, Community Health Network (CHN), set out to accelerate revenue cycle performance during a system-wide organizational improvement initiative. Sustainable revenue for one of Central Indiana's largest not-for-profit health systems depended on elevating key performance indicators for its four Indianapolis hospitals from historically good levels to best-practice levels.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers