Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Five Strategies for Success
Powerful industry forces are pressuring community hospital leaders in today's marketplace. Those pressures may appear to work against successful clinical system adoption, but they are surmountable. In our experience with hundreds of EHR implementations in community hospitals, we've identified five vital strategies that successful facilities have in common. These strategies start before implementation and carry over through go-live to ongoing optimization of the EHR.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014
- In 2015, Target Online Security or Be a Target