Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Five Strategies for Success
Powerful industry forces are pressuring community hospital leaders in today's marketplace. Those pressures may appear to work against successful clinical system adoption, but they are surmountable. In our experience with hundreds of EHR implementations in community hospitals, we've identified five vital strategies that successful facilities have in common. These strategies start before implementation and carry over through go-live to ongoing optimization of the EHR.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- Q&A: Ardis Dee Hoven 'Optimistic' SGR Will Be Repealed