Mountainside Hospital utilizes strategic revenue cycle services and solutions to take a "better on the basics" approach to improve financial health
As pressures on revenues and supply costs continue to squeeze operating margins, healthcare organizations are adopting transformative strategies to optimize financial and operational performance, including initiatives to maximize revenue cycle efficiency. For Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, N.J., it's a down-to-the basics approach that has sparked a financial resurgence based on a simple premise — what isn't measured can't be managed.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts