Mountainside Hospital utilizes strategic revenue cycle services and solutions to take a "better on the basics" approach to improve financial health
As pressures on revenues and supply costs continue to squeeze operating margins, healthcare organizations are adopting transformative strategies to optimize financial and operational performance, including initiatives to maximize revenue cycle efficiency. For Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, N.J., it's a down-to-the basics approach that has sparked a financial resurgence based on a simple premise — what isn't measured can't be managed.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms