Mountainside Hospital utilizes strategic revenue cycle services and solutions to take a "better on the basics" approach to improve financial health
As pressures on revenues and supply costs continue to squeeze operating margins, healthcare organizations are adopting transformative strategies to optimize financial and operational performance, including initiatives to maximize revenue cycle efficiency. For Mountainside Hospital in Montclair, N.J., it's a down-to-the basics approach that has sparked a financial resurgence based on a simple premise — what isn't measured can't be managed.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations