Rapid Medical Evaluation (RMS®): The Solution to Emergency Department Overcrowding
Developing innovative ways to increase efficiency in the Emergency Department (ED) can be a critical step in assuring that the highest quality, most cost effective care is provided. Rapid Medical Evaluation®(RME®) is a proven way to decrease patient wait times and increase the agility of an ED to meet the different needs and care levels that patients require. The fundamental principle of RME is to eliminate barriers and bring patients to providers as quickly as possible. It has been refined over a large number of sites and has proven to increase efficiency as well as patient satisfaction.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013