Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Ten Training Keys for Success
The challenges associated with clinical system adoption can be met with the right training and engagement of the clinical staff before, during and after implementation. Additionally, laying the groundwork early can make a positive impact on the long-term success of your facility. HMS has identified 10 training keys that are common among hospitals that have achieved high levels of clinical system adoption. Learn how to create the optimal learning environment, select the right teachers and evaluate the training practices of your facility.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives