Clinical System Adoption in the Community Hospital: Ten Training Keys for Success
The challenges associated with clinical system adoption can be met with the right training and engagement of the clinical staff before, during and after implementation. Additionally, laying the groundwork early can make a positive impact on the long-term success of your facility. HMS has identified 10 training keys that are common among hospitals that have achieved high levels of clinical system adoption. Learn how to create the optimal learning environment, select the right teachers and evaluate the training practices of your facility.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses