A Safer Approach to Long-term Relief from Back Pain
Why risk deadly epidural steroid injections, drug overdoses, or surgery for back pain relief? Re-examine the safety of high-tech, invasive medical interventions — costly, often worse than the disease and don't seem to be getting individuals any closer to relief than they were decades ago. Foundation for Chiropractic Progress: A Safer Approach to Long-term Relief from Back Pain: Chiropractic care should be first option, providing evidence-based, drug-free, non-invasive effective back pain management.
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'