Is Your Organization Incapacitated? Moving Towards A Process View Of Healthcare Capacity
Given the uncertainty and often conflicting viewpoints expressed in a recent survey on managing patient flow efficiencies or capacity management, healthcare leaders may be in for a bumpy ride as they prepare their organizations to meet the operational demands being driven by reform, regulation, and accountable care.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised