The Medical Staff Development Plan: New Hospital Planning Tools for Today’s Healthcare Environment
Since the early 1980's, hospitals have adopted medical staff development plans that outline the projected need for physicians in each specialty and the qualifications they must possess. Today, due to the growth in accountable care models and continued competitive, economic and legal pressures, most hospitals have some form of Medical Staff Development Plan.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care