Staffing in Rural and Critical Access Hospitals
Marvin Drake, VP & COO, HeW interviews Travis Singleton, Senior VP, Merritt Hawkins
It's no secret to anyone that staffing is an increasingly significant challenge for rural and critical access hospitals. Through HeW's AsK program, we received several questions specific to staffing in rural and critical access hospitals. To address these questions, HeW enlisted the expertise of Merritt Hawkins, the most successful in the physician recruiting industry, placing thousands of physicians and advanced practice allied healthcare professionals nationwide.
In this interview, Mr. Singleton addresses staffing related questions specific to retention, funding, the impact of electronic health records and the need to implement sound operational processes.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees