Health Care Profitability in the E-Commerce Era: Ending Hospital Revenue Loss with Online Patient Scheduling and Waiting Services
Robert Steele, MD, FACEP, MBA
Chief Medical Officer, InQuicker
VP Marketing, InQuicker
Is your hospital website driving patients into the arms of your competitors? Based on recent industry data, providers with as few as 10 website visitors per day may be losing between $34,000 -$41,000 in annual patient revenue opportunity every day.
In this white paper, InQuicker demonstrates how online scheduling and waiting services on hospital websites help providers better engage today's health care consumers to improve hospital revenue, patient satisfaction, and coordination of care among a number of other timely benefits.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality