Health Care Profitability in the E-Commerce Era: Ending Hospital Revenue Loss with Online Patient Scheduling and Waiting Services
Robert Steele, MD, FACEP, MBA
Chief Medical Officer, InQuicker
VP Marketing, InQuicker
Is your hospital website driving patients into the arms of your competitors? Based on recent industry data, providers with as few as 10 website visitors per day may be losing between $34,000 -$41,000 in annual patient revenue opportunity every day.
In this white paper, InQuicker demonstrates how online scheduling and waiting services on hospital websites help providers better engage today's health care consumers to improve hospital revenue, patient satisfaction, and coordination of care among a number of other timely benefits.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts