Meeting the Needs of Today’s Healthcare Landscape: Strengthening Your Acute Care Continuum
Streamlining care and improving operational efficiencies are more critical than ever in the face of new reimbursement models and rising healthcare costs. While executives are able to establish goals and set the framework for care delivery, it will ultimately be up to a hospital's physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff to ensure that metrics are met. In this white paper, we will illustrate the steps to foster physician engagement and leadership leads to improved metrics and higher patient and staff satisfaction.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts