Meeting the Needs of Today’s Healthcare Landscape: Strengthening Your Acute Care Continuum
Streamlining care and improving operational efficiencies are more critical than ever in the face of new reimbursement models and rising healthcare costs. While executives are able to establish goals and set the framework for care delivery, it will ultimately be up to a hospital's physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff to ensure that metrics are met. In this white paper, we will illustrate the steps to foster physician engagement and leadership leads to improved metrics and higher patient and staff satisfaction.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US