Making Strategic Decisions: Advancing Hospital-Physician Collaboration with a National Physician Services Organization
In the new healthcare environment of transparency and performance, hospital leaders cannot solve all of today's crucial imperatives without strong physician partners. As providers' alignment with hospital goals are more important than ever, many hospital leaders ask "Why is this synergy so hard to create, and how can more hospitals achieve it?"
With a spotlight on national physician services organizations, this white paper explores the foundation necessary for gaining timely hospital-physician collaboration while also ensuring that alignment and integration last.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes