Making Strategic Decisions: Advancing Hospital-Physician Collaboration with a National Physician Services Organization
In the new healthcare environment of transparency and performance, hospital leaders cannot solve all of today's crucial imperatives without strong physician partners. As providers' alignment with hospital goals are more important than ever, many hospital leaders ask "Why is this synergy so hard to create, and how can more hospitals achieve it?"
With a spotlight on national physician services organizations, this white paper explores the foundation necessary for gaining timely hospital-physician collaboration while also ensuring that alignment and integration last.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December