Making Strategic Decisions: Advancing Hospital-Physician Collaboration with a National Physician Services Organization
In the new healthcare environment of transparency and performance, hospital leaders cannot solve all of today's crucial imperatives without strong physician partners. As providers' alignment with hospital goals are more important than ever, many hospital leaders ask "Why is this synergy so hard to create, and how can more hospitals achieve it?"
With a spotlight on national physician services organizations, this white paper explores the foundation necessary for gaining timely hospital-physician collaboration while also ensuring that alignment and integration last.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion