Making Strategic Decisions: Advancing Hospital-Physician Collaboration with a National Physician Services Organization
In the new healthcare environment of transparency and performance, hospital leaders cannot solve all of today's crucial imperatives without strong physician partners. As providers' alignment with hospital goals are more important than ever, many hospital leaders ask "Why is this synergy so hard to create, and how can more hospitals achieve it?"
With a spotlight on national physician services organizations, this white paper explores the foundation necessary for gaining timely hospital-physician collaboration while also ensuring that alignment and integration last.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs