Making Strategic Decisions: Advancing Hospital-Physician Collaboration with a National Physician Services Organization
In the new healthcare environment of transparency and performance, hospital leaders cannot solve all of today's crucial imperatives without strong physician partners. As providers' alignment with hospital goals are more important than ever, many hospital leaders ask "Why is this synergy so hard to create, and how can more hospitals achieve it?"
With a spotlight on national physician services organizations, this white paper explores the foundation necessary for gaining timely hospital-physician collaboration while also ensuring that alignment and integration last.
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch