Population Health Management: Implementing a Strategy for Success
Population health management will require healthcare providers to focus on wellness and improved delivery of care—despite shrinking reimbursements and rising costs. This white paper outlines the IT strategies you can adopt to help to turn the reality of population health into a solid, marketable asset for your health system.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program