Collaboration Between Emergency Physicians & Hospitalists
The current healthcare landscape continues to push integration within hospitals. As hospitalists and emergency physicians refine how they work together, a critical segment is adapting rapidly to meet the needs of the future.
Collaboration between hospitalists and emergency physicians can be challenging due to a conflict of interest based on the different priorities. However, the way in which these two departments work together can have significant consequences to patient care metrics throughout the hospital.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge