Collaboration Between Emergency Physicians & Hospitalists
The current healthcare landscape continues to push integration within hospitals. As hospitalists and emergency physicians refine how they work together, a critical segment is adapting rapidly to meet the needs of the future.
Collaboration between hospitalists and emergency physicians can be challenging due to a conflict of interest based on the different priorities. However, the way in which these two departments work together can have significant consequences to patient care metrics throughout the hospital.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Taming Time and Moving Healthcare Data
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare