Collaboration Between Emergency Physicians & Hospitalists
The current healthcare landscape continues to push integration within hospitals. As hospitalists and emergency physicians refine how they work together, a critical segment is adapting rapidly to meet the needs of the future.
Collaboration between hospitalists and emergency physicians can be challenging due to a conflict of interest based on the different priorities. However, the way in which these two departments work together can have significant consequences to patient care metrics throughout the hospital.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System