Collaboration Between Emergency Physicians & Hospitalists
The current healthcare landscape continues to push integration within hospitals. As hospitalists and emergency physicians refine how they work together, a critical segment is adapting rapidly to meet the needs of the future.
Collaboration between hospitalists and emergency physicians can be challenging due to a conflict of interest based on the different priorities. However, the way in which these two departments work together can have significant consequences to patient care metrics throughout the hospital.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US