Reducing Falls. Increasing Quality.
Get a free NDNQI® report on how to decrease hospital falls. Get Insight you can use to reduce falls in your hospital. You'll learn key statistics about falls, patient populations at risk, get details about a case study of Craig Hospital in Colorado that improved its falls data to near zero and benefit from specific tactics derived from studying five top-performing hospitals. Details of the six-year analysis methodology are also included.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Programs focus on high-risk patients to reduce spending