Reducing Falls. Increasing Quality.
Get a free NDNQI® report on how to decrease hospital falls. Get Insight you can use to reduce falls in your hospital. You'll learn key statistics about falls, patient populations at risk, get details about a case study of Craig Hospital in Colorado that improved its falls data to near zero and benefit from specific tactics derived from studying five top-performing hospitals. Details of the six-year analysis methodology are also included.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion