Reducing Falls. Increasing Quality.
Get a free NDNQI® report on how to decrease hospital falls. Get Insight you can use to reduce falls in your hospital. You'll learn key statistics about falls, patient populations at risk, get details about a case study of Craig Hospital in Colorado that improved its falls data to near zero and benefit from specific tactics derived from studying five top-performing hospitals. Details of the six-year analysis methodology are also included.
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Two-Midnight Rule Will Cost Hospitals Big
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014