HealthStream Onboarding Series: Essential Best Practices in Preceptor Training
New hospital culture calls for high performers who have the skills and confidence to work well in diverse environment, manage complex technologies and medical equipment, as well as deliver high-impact patient care. One of the best ways a hospital can prepare new nurses is by offering an advanced onboarding process that is anchored by a nurse preceptorship program.
A successfully preceptorship program offers a supportive environment and three very significant fringe benefits?
Learn more about how HealthStream is committed to improving healthcare by developing the people who deliver care. Visit healthstream.com
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers