Physician Practice Management (PPMs) ‐ A New Chapter
After failing dramatically in the late 1990s, Physician Practice Management companies (PPMs) are back, and with a strong value proposition. L.E.K. Consulting lays out the key strategies for PPM success in the current environment and asserts that the arrival of the next generation PPMs will provide many opportunities across the healthcare value chain; in this new chapter, everyone from payers to private equity investors can position themselves to benefit.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers