Physician Practice Management (PPMs) ‐ A New Chapter
After failing dramatically in the late 1990s, Physician Practice Management companies (PPMs) are back, and with a strong value proposition. L.E.K. Consulting lays out the key strategies for PPM success in the current environment and asserts that the arrival of the next generation PPMs will provide many opportunities across the healthcare value chain; in this new chapter, everyone from payers to private equity investors can position themselves to benefit.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives