Quality Management: Empowering Payers, Health Systems and Providers to Achieve Optimal Clinical Outcomes
Organizations need a strategic and tactical approach to quality management if they are to achieve remarkably improved clinical outcomes. Successful quality management grows from fostering greater collaboration between payers and providers, engaging physicians and patients in healthy behavior change and driving optimization of quality measures within value-based care models. Lumeris offers five quality management lessons for payers, health systems and physician practices seeking to deliver high-quality, value-based care and achieve better clinical outcomes.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening