INTEROPERABLE HEALTHCARE COMMUNITIES&MDASH;NOW
Misys, July 1, 2006
From the physician's office to the hospital to the patient's home, Misys Optimum(tm) is a family of clinical solutions and Web-based technologies designed from the ground up share patient data across all venues of care. The result? Better outcomes, improved hospital-physician relations, reduced medical errors and time saved for patients and busy clinicians alike. All of this from Misys Healthcare Systems, the leading provider of easy-to-use, reliable, high-quality systems and services to hospitals, physicians' offices and homecare agencies for over 25 years. BY: Misys, Raleigh, NCwww.misyshealthcare.com.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised