ACPE RESEARCH FOCUSES ON TOUGH MANAGEMENT ISSUES
The American College of Physician Executives, July 1, 2006
Surveys, interviews and research conducted over the last two years by the American College of Physician Executives are helping to identify and troubleshoot some of medical management's most pressing problems in health care today. Among the issues that ACPE took on recently are: disruptive behavior by physicians, ethical breaches in health care, paying for emergency room call and problems with pay-for-performance plans.BY:The American College of Physician Executives, Tampa, FL www.ACPE.org.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer