Illinois Valley Community Hospital Funds Facility Renovation,Clinical IT Through Renewed Focus On Revenue Recovery
McKesson, November 20, 2006
Illinois Valley Community Hospital is a 100-bed not-for-profit, general acute-care facility with a 20-bed inpatient psychiatric unit. The hospital serves the residents of the Peru-LaSalle-Oglesby-Spring Valley areas in north central Illinois. In fiscal year 2004 the hospital admitted 4,566 patients and managed 100,072 outpatient and 16,924 emergency room patient visits.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says