Illinois Valley Community Hospital Funds Facility Renovation,Clinical IT Through Renewed Focus On Revenue Recovery
McKesson, November 20, 2006
Illinois Valley Community Hospital is a 100-bed not-for-profit, general acute-care facility with a 20-bed inpatient psychiatric unit. The hospital serves the residents of the Peru-LaSalle-Oglesby-Spring Valley areas in north central Illinois. In fiscal year 2004 the hospital admitted 4,566 patients and managed 100,072 outpatient and 16,924 emergency room patient visits.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013