AMERICAN CONSUMERS HOLD THE KEY TO EASING THE NATION'S HEALTH CARE CRISIS
Destiny Health, September 1, 2006
In America, consumerism is making an impact in nearly every corner of the economy but the doctor's office. Change is needed, and more is required than a Band-Aid fix. The answer is to unleash the time-tested and unmatched power of the knowledgeable and motivated consumer. In a just-published Position Paper, Destiny Health outlines a series of reforms it believes are required if true consumerism is to make its cost-reducing and quality-enhancing impact felt in the health care arena.BY:Destiny Health, Chicago, IL www.destinyhealth.com.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT