A HIDDEN PROFIT CENTER AWAITS YOUR DISCOVERY
Skylight Financial, Inc., October 1, 2006
Searching for ways to save money? Maybe it's time to re-examine some of the ideas your organization implemented years ago. Take a fresh look at direct deposit of payroll checks, for example. Chances are you'll discover that the program's actual benefits have lagged behind estimated benefits-mainly because many employees aren't participating.Even "unbanked" employees, such as recent graduates, can participate in a direct deposit program. This article explains how to save about $2.50 per pay period for each employee.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics