A HIDDEN PROFIT CENTER AWAITS YOUR DISCOVERY
Skylight Financial, Inc., October 1, 2006
Searching for ways to save money? Maybe it's time to re-examine some of the ideas your organization implemented years ago. Take a fresh look at direct deposit of payroll checks, for example. Chances are you'll discover that the program's actual benefits have lagged behind estimated benefits-mainly because many employees aren't participating.Even "unbanked" employees, such as recent graduates, can participate in a direct deposit program. This article explains how to save about $2.50 per pay period for each employee.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013