Healthcare pros react to Hillary Clinton's HIMSS speech
Hillary Clinton addressed her keynote comments at HIMSS14 to healthcare technologists and entrepreneurs from both sides of the aisle, but many who stood in line almost three hours before conference room doors opened were fervently pro-Hillary. That was apparent by comparing the volume and frequency of applause between the packed, main conference room and the busy overflow space, which had seats available. The crowd in the main room clapped more often, longer, and much louder than those in the spillover space. Some attendees were on their way home before Clinton's 4:30 p.m. keynote on Feb. 26.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations