Healthcare pros react to Hillary Clinton's HIMSS speech
Hillary Clinton addressed her keynote comments at HIMSS14 to healthcare technologists and entrepreneurs from both sides of the aisle, but many who stood in line almost three hours before conference room doors opened were fervently pro-Hillary. That was apparent by comparing the volume and frequency of applause between the packed, main conference room and the busy overflow space, which had seats available. The crowd in the main room clapped more often, longer, and much louder than those in the spillover space. Some attendees were on their way home before Clinton's 4:30 p.m. keynote on Feb. 26.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US