Final Obamacare enrollment deadline to hit April 15
The final deadline for enrolling in the ObamaCare exchanges is April 15, according to the Obama administration. People who have started but were unable to complete applications for private health coverage under ObamaCare will have nearly two weeks to complete their work and avoid a tax penalty. The April 15 deadline was first reported by The Wall Street Journal. "For those in line on the 31st, we encourage consumers to finish the process as soon as possible," Aaron Albright, a spokesman for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, told the Journal. "They must complete their enrollment by no later than the 15th for coverage this year."
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US