'Heartbleed' exploit forces Healthcare.gov to reset user passwords
Everyone who has registered for an account on healthcare.gov is getting a password reset. Heartbleed is an eye-opening enough of an exploit that it caused healthcare.gov to be flagged as part of a widespread review of government websites currently being conducted by the Homeland Security Department.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus